Nelson Brothers Housing Scholarship: Molly Barr Ridge and Trails
You’re in college and the time has finally come to focus on the education that will procure yourself a successful future. Next to choosing where to attend, one of the most important decisions you will make is deciding where to live throughout your vital college years. Molly Barr Ridge and Trails is unlike any student housing complex in Mississippi; rivaling even the most elite in the nation. Whether it be its close proximity to campus, high-speed internet, state-of-the-art gym, resort-style pool, or beautifully finished apartments—Molly Barr Ridge and Trails will allow you the best, easy-to-access amenities that meet your everyday needs in order to achieve the most possible success. Molly Barr Ridge and Trails also provides recreational areas that allow you ample space for social networking. Let all your needs be met at home so you can actually take advantage of your professors’ office hours, study that crucial material to ace the final, and participate in all the school clubs and group projects that your growing resume desires.
Nelson Brothers Property Management is excited to present you with the opportunity to receive a housing scholarship at Molly Barr Ridge and Trails.
Nelson Brothers Housing Scholarship: Molly Barr Ridge and Trails Fall 2017/18
Contestants will write a short, one-page detailed essay that outlines what a housing scholarship at Molly Barr Ridge and Trails would mean to them throughout their college experience.
To qualify for this scholarship, the essay should answer one or more of the following prompts:
- Describe any personal achievements or life experiences that bring special meaning to your current educational goals.
- Tell us about a time that you gave yourself for someone else in a selfless act of service.
Essays should be submitted by email to email@example.com. Once submitted, they will be reviewed, approved, and posted to the Community Facebook page.* You will be notified when your submission is approved and “live” on the Facebook page via email. Here are a few more important things to remember:
- Submission deadline is Thursday, July 15 at 12 p.m. MST.
- VOTE for winners on Facebook! Click “like” to Vote from July 17-27 at 7 p.m. MST.
- Winner announced: July 27, 2017
- Include your first and last name, along with phone number and email address when sending your submission to the email above.
- Essays will be posted anonymously on Facebook. The more “likes” your submission receives, the closer you are to winning the housing scholarship!
- Winners will be chosen by total “likes” and receive a housing scholarship that applies to Molly Barr Ridge and Trails proudly managed by Nelson Brothers Property Management.
Winners will receive the following awards, exclusive to housing at a participating Nelson Brothers property:
1st place: Full Housing Scholarship for 1 year
2nd place: Housing Scholarship for one semester
3rd place: $750 Housing Scholarship
All those who write a qualifying essay will receive one month of free housing at a participating Nelson Brothers Property.
For more information about the contest or about Molly Barr Ridge and Trails please visit mollybarrridge.com, mollybarrtrails.com or call our professional management team at 662-816-0444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Management must approve the submission prior to it being posted on the Community Facebook Page.